Custom Finish Wood Flooring works on residential and commercial wood floors, whether it's installing engineered, pre-finished, raw, medallions, borders, wide planked,hand scraped, or distressed. We are recommended for a reason!
- We specialize in sanding and staining to match new or pre-existing wood floors. We can use specialty stains to match almost any color.
- We prefer to use Glitsa multi coat with hardener, we are also experienced in water based, oil based poly, and tongue oil.
- We are experienced in many different kinds of stains, including water based.
- By hand scraping and/or distressing your wood before we install it, we can customize your floor. We also offer on site distressing on a re-sand.
- Unlike other flooring installers we also provide services to install new base and shoe, caulk, fill nail holes, sand and paint.
- We also R&R furniture, toilets, fridges, and whole house removal.
- We sand, stain, and finish stair cases.